- GuMA NUTRITION INTERVENTIONS, GuMA DRAFT AAP 2023, CLIENT SERVICE CHARTER-GUSHEGU 2022 DRAFT COMPOSITE BUDGET FOR 2023
- GMA 2022 ANNUAL BUDGET
- GMA 2022 ANNUAL BUDGET
- GMA ANNUAL ACTION PLAN FOR 2022
- MCE has kick started the *Green Ghana Project* in the Gushegu Senior High School
- Education and Security, My Topmost Priorities – Gushegu MP
- Hon Hassan Tampuli attends his maiden Gushegu Municipal Assembly’s Meeting
- Gushegu Municipal Assembly operationalized its ultramodern Livestock Market
- GMA ANNUAL ACTION PLAN 2021
- GUSHEGU 2021 BUDGET
Hon. Lawyer Hassan TampuliMember of Parliament
Hon. Yaja Dawuni RobertMun. Chief Executive
Mr. Abdul-Razak YakahMun. Co-ordinating Director
LOCATION AND SIZE
The Municipal Capital is located at the North Eastern Corridor of the region and it is bordered by eight other Municipals in the region, namely; Karaga Municipals to the west, Saboba and Chereponi to the east, East Mamprusi and Bunkurugu/Yunyoo to the north, Yendi and Mion to the South. The Municipal has a total land area of approximately 2,674.1 km2. The Municipal has 395 communities, with Gushegu being the capital, which is about 114 km from the Northern Regional capital, Tamale.
The municipality exists to provide equal access to social services through equitable distribution of development projects and programmes, equal access to available economic opportunities, sustained environment, accelerated economic growth and respect for human rights and social justice.
The Assembly exists to improve the living conditions of the people in the Municipality through the provision of social and economic infrastructure and to ensure a peaceful and secured environment for business. This is to be achieved in partnership with the private sector and other development agents with a well-trained and motivated staff.
The goal of the Municipal is to increase access to quality and affordable health care and education, accelerate economic growth and poverty reduction, ensure food security and a secured and peaceful co-existence among its citizens.
- Following the President directives on the *Green Ghana Project.* The Municipal Chief Executive has kick started the initiative in the Gushegu Senior High School. He therefore used the opportunity to …Read More »
- The Member of parliament for the Gushegu constituency – Hon. Alhassan Tampuli said, his topmost priorities. He made this declaration when he addressed participants at the first ordinary meeting, of …Read More »
- Hon. Lawyer (Alhaji) Hassan Tampuli, Member of Parliament for Gushegu Constituency attends his maiden General Assembly meeting on Thursday, 29th April, 2021. The meeting was the first ordinary meeting of …Read More »
There are no upcoming events.